Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The Game of Life

My dear wifie


I am so very blessed to have you on my team. Sometimes I think that other families for example David’s family or Steven’s family or rebes family or Reyes’s family have the best team players for a team.

I love my team players so much they are my favorite of them all,Our team is the team that cheer the most even though we don’t know whats going on on the game (the game of life that is), but still we cheer for each other and help each other. I love to see Lucy on my team and Israel and of course mama elisa.

I hope to be a good team player. I want to be cheerful and helpful player.

Sometimes I may seem like our players have different talents that others, but that only adds fun to the game, right (living our lifes) I feel so spoiled, all is good and I want to stay this way.. I wanna say to God thanks every day and night for bringing me from Merida to you in Rexburg and sending sweet Uchy and Isra to us.

I love you guys, I love my players and I love my team, the game sometimes is confusing and unfamiliar even though we play it everyday, but remember God can help us guide us each day as he has done I the past.



I hope I made sense

I Love you

No comments:

Post a Comment