Thursday, October 28, 2010

Mi Amor Elisita

Hey, honey. I'm about 8 days to graduation! I'm very tired, though. These last days I've been super busy. I hope you are getting your rest lately. I want to tell you that I did pretty good on my last inspection. Unfortunately, most people in my division, well, like 15 out of the 85 did pretty badly. Chief is mad at us today.

Anyways, I have final PFA tomorrow, that's running/push ups/sit ups test. I'm excited to run tomorrow. I have test 3 on Monday. That's gonna be a hard one. I'm hoping I can get a good grade. I've been studying whenever I can. If everything is good, we will see you at graduation. I'm praying so that can happen.

I love your letter about things you miss about us. It was fun to read. I love Lucy's letter. She's so sweet. She thinks she has a boyfriend. Boys at her age don't like girls. Girls have "cooties".

I will try to reply to my brother's letter whenever I can. For now, I'm kinda busy, but I'm enjoying my family's letters, too. And your family's letters (Nana, Nate).

It seems like you lost a lot of weight. Is that right? I'm guessing from your letters that said that you work out and count calories. I hope I can recognize you when I see you (don't get too boney ;).

Sometimes I open my drawer and take a look at the picture where you and Lucy and Isra are reading a book. And I talk to you guys. It makes me happy. I really hope you are not too sad. I hope you know that I love you and want to be with you and the ninios forever, OK!

See ya next phone call. I think it will be next week. Before graduation. Don't know when though.

Love you, Mua

No comments:

Post a Comment