Sunday, October 24, 2010

Letter 14

Love you, Love you, Love you, Love you, Love you, Love you, Love you, Love you, Love you, Love you,

Hey, Sweetie.

I was reading letters that I got from you. Thanks for letting me know about the ninios and even translating for them. So you know, there's no problem for me getting letters from you or anybody else. Letters are approved and nobody checks their contents but me, except pictures and packages. They want to make sure there's not nudity on them.

What else: We have 2 busy weeks coming ahead for us. Firefighting, battle stations, test 3, more marching to do and getting ready for graduation. Uniform issue and fittings.

Oh. I love your pictures, the family ones. The ones I've never seen before, reading books, just normal life.

I love those.

Nana wrote me a nice letter and Nate did, too. I replied to them so they should be getting letters too. I'm sorry about the grammar. I write fast and usually don't double check for errors. My parents' letters helped me a lot. I'm working hard. There's bigger and better things after boot camp, so I want to get out o' here ASAP. I realize something: The running I did prior to boot camp was so helpful. Some people are or will be held bak because they can't pass their running in the allotted time.

I'm happy that lil-boy wrote me a letter. Seems like he's enjoying life and getting in a lot of trouble with wires and other non-edible stuff that he wants to try. I'm looking at his picture. He's such an alert and busy boy. My Lucy is so cuddly. She's so white, too, and tall, just like Nana.

Seems like it's gonna be a while before I get to wear "civilian clothes". So don't bring anything. I'll pay for the shipping when I need it. For now, just plan on bringing contact lenses, contact solution, camera, so we can have pictures of us here.

I love you, Sweetie. I brought Johnson to church again this week. He likes church. I'm reading my scriptures and the final 2 weeks here seem to be more preparatory than training. So things are more "liveable" now. The only thing is that I'm tired all the time. Body, mind, spirit. But God has helped me and will help me to finish strong. I miss my babies. Tell the lil-boy and Lucy that I miss them and that I love them, ok?

Have a great week. Your hubby,

Oscar

No comments:

Post a Comment